Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Never Give up seeking!

No matter how much of a strong relationship we have with God, you should never give up trying to make that relationship stronger. He is your Father, your Savoir , your Spirit. Without God we would not be here, without God we would be nothing. He gives us hope, strength and peace and loves each and every one of us. 
So think next time you are about to go to bed or when you wake up in the morning and wonder "Can I be bothered to pray? Nah, God knows I love him through my actions, I go to church. I'm happy." no, you are not happy, because the stronger your relationship is with God, the stronger your faith, the more love, joy, peace and light will fill you. Because nothing in the world can fill us with such happiness than that that God can give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please be kind and considerate of others. If you want to get in contact with me for any reason please e-mail me at: heidi.miraid@gmail.com. Thank you